Start New Search:
Grocery Stocker PT
- Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
- Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
- Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
- Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom area.
- Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
- Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
- Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the backroom area.
- Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
- Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure “no noticeable wait” standard is upheld and maintained.
- Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- constantly 60 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand information and direction.
- Knowledge of grocery operations.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
- Effective communication and guest service skills.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate pallet jack for extended periods of time.
- (Anyone under the age of 18 may not operate an electric pallet jack, baler, or use a box cutter.)
Posted 1 month agoInactive Job