IT Support Specialist, Orlando
Essential Job Functions
- First line of contact for user-end issues, requests, etc.
- Candidate must diagnose and resolve technical issues efficiently and create scalable solutions for challenges encountered.
- Heavy emphasis in providing direct resolution support.
- Provide help desk coverage, problem resolution, configuration, etc. for all workstation hardware, software, printers, peripherals, smartphones, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of IT support concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact with employees.
- Office 365/Microsoft Exchange.
- LAN, VPN, and WAN Networking Concepts.
- Cisco Meraki.
- Azure AD, Active Directory.
- OneDrive, SharePoint cloud files services.
- Windows, Macintosh, and peripheral hardware configuration and support
- Customer service and support experience required.
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of an associate degree or 1 to 2 years of previous technical network and computer support experience.
- The qualified candidate should also demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a strong technical understanding and proficiency in hardware and software support.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- Generally standing and walking less than 1/3 of the time.
- Occasionally lifting computers, monitors, printers and other peripherals.
- Typical office environment.
- Regular local travel.
Apply directly: https://ianthuscapital.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/83Jp3EoKyl?department=Grow%20Healthy
To find awesome listings near you!