Discover about current alterations to municipalities that are updating their cannabis regulations.
In this edition we have updates of Stanton, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Benicia, Sacramento, Marysville, Pomona, and San Fernando City.
As we draw closer to 2020, take a appear at the current updates in municipalities we are tracking under.
All Municipality / City Regulation Update Posts
- September 24, 2019 Updates: Oxnard, Santa Rosa, Thousand Oaks, Sacramento, Colton, Novato, Sonoma County, Fairfax, Davis, Humboldt
- October 1, 2019 Updates: Illinois Adult-Use Cannabis License Application Particulars & FAQs
- October two, 2019 Updates: Humboldt County, Lengthy Beach, Sonoma County, Washington State
- October 14, 2019 Updates: Culver City, City of Berkley, El Dorado, Humboldt, Washington State, Fort Bragg, Sonoma County, Morro Bay
- October 22, 2019 Updates: Fairfax, Humboldt County, Mendota, La Mesa, Culver City, Oxnard, Ventura City, Marysville
- October 29, 2019 Updates: City of Marina, Culver City, City of San Anselmo, City of Barstow, City of San Luis Obispo, Santa Rosa, Fresno, and Port Hueneme
November 26, 2019 – Municipality / City Cannabis Regulation Updates
- Stanton residents voted on a tax that would tax industrial cannabis firms (Measure A) -https://voiceofoc.org/2019/11/stanton-voters-back-particular-taxes-in-early-returns/
- Oxnard will hold a hearing for a retail cannabis ordinance. The meeting will take spot on December 3rd
- City has authorized an ordinance for delivery only cannabis activity.
- On top of that city will get rid of the cap on micro small business in the jurisdiction
Certain Makes use of: IL, IG, IW, IP
San Fernando City (11-18-19)
- City will spot measures on March 2020 ballot for a ban on cannabis activities
Thousand Oaks (11-five-19)
- City has extended a moratorium on all industrial and industrial hemp
- Cultivation, processing, storing, retail and other industrial utilizes
- City will extend the moratorium for 10 months on any licensing or other city necessities for approval of hemp activities
- Imposed a moratorium on hemp activities for extended occasions.
- Hemp moratorium will expire on Sept 20, 2020
- Manufacturing of Hemp will also be held on a moratorium December 2019
- Ordinance passed for regulating industrial cannabis
- City will introduce industrial cannabis overlay district.
- Certain parcels would be in compliance with the Tax ordinance
Join our newsletter to have cannabis regulation updates sent straight to your inbox.