We like operating Rosebud CBD in New York City. The city provides so a great deal chance, remarkable networking, and unbeatable power. A different astounding perk of NYC is its close proximity to some remarkable all-natural beauty, and modest towns bursting with character.
This August, we’re celebrating summer season with an immersive Rosebud weekend August 16 – 18 in Woodstock, NY in partnership with Woodstock Way Hotel. In honor of the weekend, we’ve designed a list of some of our favored spots in Woodstock, full with a handy map beneath.
Exactly where We’ll Be Hanging August 16 – 18
Partnering with Woodstock favorites, we’re bringing you 1 of a sort CBD infused bites, drinks and experiences.
- Early Terrible two
- This cocktail bar is a should see with its warm & woodsy ambiance. You will not want to miss the weekend specials, we propose you attempt the Rosebud CBD mocktail and cocktails!
- Glo Spa three
- A weekend getaway wouldn’t be full without having a small self care! Verify out by checking in at the Glo Spa and sign up for the CBD Oxygen Chair — you will not regret it.
- The Mud Club four
- This breakfast spot has it all — wood fired bagels (YUM!), plant-primarily based cups & straws, and finest of all, they host Jazz in the Park each weekend! Be certain to verify the weekend specials for a Rosebud CBD infused cream cheese & iced tea.
- Shindig: five
- Cozy and quaint with a hearty menu, this spot is fantastic for breakfast, dinner and almost everything in in between. What greater way to start out your weekend than with a CBD latte? Powerful Shindig coffee + Rosebud CBD = a fantastic morning.
Our Woodstock Faves
Kick back and unwind mainly because we have the entire weekend planned for you! Hike, swim, discover, or shop, verify out some of our Woodstock favorites.
- Opus 40
- Verify out the Stonehenge of Woodstock and stroll via mazes of stone sculptures surrounded by nature.
- Devil’s Path Trail
- This hike lives up to the name at 26.two miles lengthy, but can be conquered in sections with numerous entry & exit points.
- Comeau Home
- This scenic park is extra than picnic worthy. Right here you can unplug and totally connect with nature.
- The Significant Deep
- Sorry TLC, but we’re chasing waterfalls and taking a dip in this refreshing swimming hole!
- Woodstock Brewing
- Come right here to grab a brew & bite although also enjoying reside music on Thursdays & Saturdays!
- Shop Tiny Property
- Disclaimer: You might devote hours sifting via this cautiously curated collection of vintage house goods.
- Upstate Films Woodstock
- Set in an old church, this single-screen theater is a time capsule of 70’s Woodstock culture playing an assortment of eclectic films.
- Bread Alone Bakery:
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with any of the shop’s assortment of sweets & pastries — thank us later.
- This shop has an assortment of souvenirs and eclectic pieces to opt for from without having breaking the bank!
- Contemporary Mythology:
- Terrible vibes be gone! This shop has an remarkable choice of gems, crystals, incense, oils, dream catchers and extra.
- Esopus Creel Fly Fishing:
- This fly shop has gear rentals and licensed guides to lead you via a fly-fishing expertise across Esopus Creek.
- Garden Cafe:
- With a 100% plant-primarily based menu, this is a location for a fresh, healthful meal. Do not overlook to verify out the juice bar!
- Mower’s Flea Industry:
- This industry is a Woodstock weekend Should! With more than 35 nearby vendors, this flea industry captures the heart & soul of Woodstock.
- Rock City Vintage
- Residence to some of the finest vintage in Woodstock, stopping at Rock City is a should.
- Stick to your nose all the way there — this shop has each sort of candle, in all diverse shapes, sizes and scents.
- What does not spark joy for some, might surely spark joy for the rest of us! This cautiously curated thrift retailer has a small anything for everybody.
- Woodstock Sanctuary
- Residence to locally rescued farm animals, this sanctuary makes it possible for weekend guests to take a look at the animals and tour the grounds.
- Overlook Mountain:
- This hidden gem of a hike is worth the climb — you can even discover the ruins of the abandoned Overlook Mountain Property.
- Emerson Kaleidoscope
- Residence to the world’s biggest kaleidoscope, this is an expertise you in no way knew you required.